Our deer antler dog chews are available in a variety of sizes and are perfect for keeping your dog occupied whilst also cleaning their teeth! They are long lasting and tough for even the most aggressive chewers! They are locally sourced and completely natural as well as being cruelty free!
Antlers are known to be fantastic as dog chews because of their natural, long-lasting qualities. Dogs need good vitamins and minerals and antler is rich in calcium and protein, making them a perfect chew packed with goodness! Another bonus for antlers as dog chews is the fact that they are odorless to humans; no stinky treats being chewed on in the house can make a difference to everyone!
Available in the following weights;
- Small - Up to 50g approx 3 inches (7cm)
- Medium - 50 to 100g approx 4 inches (10cm)
- Large - 100 to 150g approx 5 inches (13cm)
- XL - 150 to 200g approx 6 inches (16cm)
- XXL - 200 to 250g approx 7 inches (19cm)
- XXXL - 250g to 300g approx 8 inches (21cm)
- XXXXL - 400g to 500g approx 9 inches (23cm)
- MONSTER - 600 to 700g approx 9 inches (23cm)
- Locally sourced!
- Natural product - nothing artificial!
- Full of vitamins and minerals.
- Cruelty free (they fall off a stag's head naturally).
- Dogs love them!
- Never get soggy!
Unlike other sellers we sell by weight and not length to ensure every customer is treated fairly. It doesn't matter if you order a full or split piece of antler the weights are still the same.
For puppy's we recommend our split antler dog chews.
Why is deer antler so expensive?
Deer naturally shed their antler once per year so there's a limited supply. The antler needs to be collected by hand across thousands of acres of land and brought to a central location where it is weighed and shipped to our warehouse for processing. It is then cut into single pieces which are individually weighed and sorted ready for selling. It is an incredibly labour-intensive process.
Furthermore as each antler piece is unique in shape it is often packed in a large box which increases the cost of shipping.