- Medium - 70-100g, average weight 80g.
- Large - 101-150g, average weight 125g.
- XL - 151-200g, average weight 175g.
- XXL - 201-250g, average weight 225g.
- XXXL - 250-300g, average weight 275g.
- XXXXL - 400-500g, average weight 450g.
- Long-lasting: Our antlers for dogs are tough and durable natural chews available in 8 sizes for all breeds. Keep your furry friend occupied for hours with our long-lasting dog antler chews. Antlers are extremely strong and unlikely to break apart or splinter, making them a safer antler dog chew alternative to other chews.
- 100% Natural and Cruelty-Free: Our deer antlers for dogs are 100% natural with nothing added. These antlers are sourced from free-range deer that naturally shed their antlers, making them a cruelty-free choice. We source antlers from red deer, which offer the thickest and strongest antler pieces, stronger than other types such as reindeer.
- Dental benefits: Chewing on our deer antlers can help clean your dog's teeth and promote healthy gums. The chewing action scrapes away tartar and plaque build-up, leading to fresher breath and better dental health for your furry friend. Puppies and dogs must have their adult teeth before chewing on antlers.
- High in nutrients: Our antlers for dogs are an excellent source of protein, minerals, and nutrients such as calcium and phosphorus. Antlers are a healthy chew that can support bone and joint health in dogs.
- Different sizes: Our antlers are available in eight different sizes, making them suitable for dogs of all breeds and sizes. We sell by weight rather than size, so pieces will vary in shape. Choose a weight best suited for your dog to ensure it lasts the test of time. If in doubt, always size upwards.
Unlike other sellers we sell by weight and not length to ensure every customer is treated fairly. It doesn't matter if you order a full or split piece of antler the weights are still the same.
Our split deer antler dog chews are available in a variety of sizes and are perfect for keeping your dog occupied whilst also cleaning their teeth! They are long lasting and tough for even the most aggressive chewers! They are locally sourced and completely natural as well as being cruelty free!
Antlers are known to be fantastic as dog chews because of their natural, long-lasting qualities. Dogs need good vitamins and minerals and antler is rich in calcium and protein, making them a perfect chew packed with goodness! Another bonus for antlers as dog chews is the fact that they are odorless to humans; no stinky treats being chewed on in the house can make a difference to everyone!Unlike other sellers we sell by weight and not length to ensure every customer is treated fairly. It doesn't matter if you order a full or split piece of antler the weights are still the same.